• As part of the inspection booking process on the Website, DHTSPL will need to collect the following personally identifiable information about you in order to provide our services: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, postal code, demographic profile (like your house detail, address etc.).
• As a result of the service provided, DHTSPL will also collect & record information about the issues that were identified and the corrective measures suggested/taken.
• DHTSPL will also collect information about the pages on the website you visit/access, the links you click on the website, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
Why do we need to collect your personal data
• In order to effectively provide the diagnostic services offered by DHTSPL and in order to efficiently execute the contract & for subsequent customer management services, it becomes mandatory for us to collect your personal data.
• We use this data for the following purposes:
a. To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or where requested by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested.
b. For market research purposes, including, but not limited to the customization of the Website according to your interests.
c. To better understand technical issues faced by our customers and in order to improve the quality of our services.
d. To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or DHTSPL's services.
e. To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new services from DHTSPL, special offers from DHTSPL or other information about DHTSPL that we think you may find interesting.
• We collect your personal information and aggregate the same about the use of our website and services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better website experience.
• We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes.
• We also may compare personal information collected through the website and services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties, and we may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you.
• We process your personal data, including any sensitive personal data that you have provided to us with your consent, to communicate with you, fulfil your purchase orders, answer your queries and provide you with communications about DHTSPL and our services. We also process your personal data in order to help us comply with the law, to sell or transfer any relevant part of our business, to manage our systems and finances, to conduct investigations and to exercise legal rights. We combine your Personal Data from all sources so that we can understand you better to improve and personalize your experience when interacting with us.
How do we collect the Information
• DHTSPL will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary inspection booking process, on-line survey or any combination thereof. The website may contain links to other web sites. DHTSPL is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which it does not own, manage or control. The Website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the “Google Analytics” cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the “DoubleClick” cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Website.
How is this information used?
• DHTSPL will use your personal information to provide personalized features to you on the website and to provide for promotional offers to you through the website and other channels. DHTSPL will also provide this information to its business associates and partners to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the services requested by you. DHTSPL will use this information to preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy. DHTSPL may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers. DHTSPL will also use this information to serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. Information about customers on an aggregate (excluding any information that may identify you specifically) covering customer transaction data and customer demographic and location data may be provided to partners of DHTSPL for the purpose of creating additional features on the website, creating appropriate merchandising or creating new services and conducting marketing research and statistical analysis of customer behavior and transactions.
With whom your information will be shared
What Choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
• To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, DHTSPL has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, DHTSPL servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorized personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although DHTSPL will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this website, you agree that DHTSPL will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
• To correct or update any information you have provided, the Website allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can send an e-mail to: email@example.com
• DHTSPL reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
1. Inspection and checking of installation of electrical equipments
2. Measure connected loads and check adequacy of size of MCBs, RCDs and wires
3. Test MCBs for thermal overload and magnetic trip
4. Test ELCBs for tripping at rated Leakage current
5. Measure power consumption of major loads
6. Test power sockets for wiring problems
7. Measurement of electrical insulation resistance of the wiring
8. Possibility of Electrical leakage to metallic plumbing lines
Environmental Healthiness at Homes/Work Places
1. Air Quality Measurement
a. Measurement of Oxygen, Co, CO2, Level
b. Leakage of Cooking Gas
c. Measurement of PM (Particulate Matter)
d. Measurement of SPM (Suspended Particles Measurement)
e. Flow of Fresh Air Intake
f. Recommendation for Fresh air flow using exhaust fans - Later
2. Water Quality Measurement (Drinking Water)
a. Measurement of Water Hardness PPM (Parts per Million)
b. Measurement of pH Value of Water
c. Measurement of TDS
3. Paint on the walls
a. Measure if Lead content in wall paint
1. Identify if energy meters require calibration
2. Power factor improvement to improve energy efficiency
3. Installation of LED & other Energy Efficient Equipment (Star Rating)
4. Checking of Insulation of House for Loss of Cooling during summers
5. Solar Energy Options